Looking to get in the mood with a romantic massage? Try making your own DIY massage blend with essential oils:
1. Simply add the essential oils below into an empty roller ball or essential oil bottle with a roller ball attachment.
2. Fill the rest of the bottle with Young Living V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex until the bottle is around ¾ full.
3. Roll on desired areas and enjoy a wonderful essential oil-infused massage.
• Sensation™: The aroma inspires feelings of love and affection.
• Idaho Blue Spruce: The aroma helps create a grounded and balanced environment.
• Black Pepper: The aroma is stimulating, energizing, and empowering.
• Sandalwood: The aroma is positive, stabilizing, and grounding.
It’s February which means everywhere you turn, Love is in the Air.
Here are a few fun recipes that combine wonderful essential oils together into “lovely” diffuser blends.
In need of a diffuser? You may find something you like here. My favorites are the Desert Mist with its candle flicker option and the Aria for its intrigue, elegance, music options and remote control.
And here are some romantic inspired roll-on blends using some of our favorite “love” combinations.
This is a fantastic Make ‘n Take idea!
You can purchase roller bottles for essential oils through amazon. Buy them in bulk, invite some friends over and have fun!