Inspired by D. Gary Young’s love of horses and named after his own horse, the Sundance™ Ultrasonic Diffuser features a wild stallion exhaling color-illuminated vapor while rearing skyward on a clifftop landscape.
The patents-pending Sundance Ultrasonic Diffuser is an atomizer, aroma diffuser, and night-light all in one simple-to-use product and includes:
- A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system compatible with additional diffuser covers (other ccovers sold separately)
- Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on/10 minutes off) ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shutoff
- Four soft white, under-panel LED lights with on/off settings
- Six colored, illuminated vapor LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and none; lights shine upward from the cliffbase onto the horse)
Contents: Sundance diffuser cover, diffuser motor, AC power adaptor, operation manual
Dimensions: 26.8 x 24.1 x 26 cm
How to Use
- Remove motor lid.
- Add room-temperature water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the maximum water fill line. Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
- Add 5–8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Place the lid back onto the motor.
- Plug the power cord into the motor.
- Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click into the locked position. Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser. NOTE: Vapor output volume gradually increases as water recedes below the maximum water fill line.
- To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons at the same time, and then lift the cover off of the motor. NOTE: Do not turn the attached cover and motor upside down, as water may leak into the motor or cover and damage the unit.
Sundance Ultrasonic Diffuser (item no. 5490) retails for $120.72 and wholesale member price is $91.75.