Note: When making this recipe it is important to note that the spray bottle is ONLY to mist and gently moisten the ingredients enough to stick but not to saturate and soak. This part will take a little time and not something to rush. It’s just enough to pack into the mold with a firm hold. If you over water, it will begin to swell and fizz. It may take some practice to get this step down.
- Tuck a secret message inside.
- Press in some flowers for a feminine appeal
- Include a sweet surprise inside.
Remember: The surprise will surface once the bath fizzy aka bath bomb is placed in the water so choose your surprise with water in mind. And as always, have fun with it!
Don’t forget to be creative in your packaging as well!
Looking to get in the mood with a romantic massage? Try making your own DIY massage blend with essential oils:
1. Simply add the essential oils below into an empty roller ball or essential oil bottle with a roller ball attachment.
2. Fill the rest of the bottle with Young Living V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex until the bottle is around ¾ full.
3. Roll on desired areas and enjoy a wonderful essential oil-infused massage.
• Sensation™: The aroma inspires feelings of love and affection.
• Idaho Blue Spruce: The aroma helps create a grounded and balanced environment.
• Black Pepper: The aroma is stimulating, energizing, and empowering.
• Sandalwood: The aroma is positive, stabilizing, and grounding.
To add a little “spice” to the bedroom, create this romantic blend to have on hand at all times.
The Romantic Bedroom Blend
- 8 drops Palma Rosa
- 4 drops Lime
- 2 drops Clary sage
- 2 drops Nutmeg
- 1-2 drops Cinnamon Bark
- 1 drop Ylang ylang
Mix in these proportions together in a darkly colored glass bottle, and fill the rest of the way with vodka (helps the oils remain suspended), witch hazel, or distilled water with a pinch of salt. Spritz around the room and enjoy.
It’s February which means everywhere you turn, Love is in the Air.
Here are a few fun recipes that combine wonderful essential oils together into “lovely” diffuser blends.
In need of a diffuser? You may find something you like here. My favorites are the Desert Mist with its candle flicker option and the Aria for its intrigue, elegance, music options and remote control.
And here are some romantic inspired roll-on blends using some of our favorite “love” combinations.
This is a fantastic Make ‘n Take idea!
You can purchase roller bottles for essential oils through amazon. Buy them in bulk, invite some friends over and have fun!