This essential oil blend was a real treat that came in our Premium Starter Kit. The first time I remember using it, was when our youngest son was a toddler. He was the child who would get that second burst of energy really late at night while the rest of us were like zombies, ready for bed. I remembered the name of this blend and thought, why not! So I popped the top, rubbed this blend onto the bottoms of his feet and within 20 minutes all was quiet. He was asleep! I didn’t know what was in this blend but I fell in love with it that night and surprisingly so did our son. It became part of his bedtime routine from that night on and we nicknamed it “his oil.”
Since then, I’ve found quite a few lovely ways of using this blend and wanted to share a few ideas with you.
Ways to Use Peace & Calming
- In the diffuser to help create a calm and emotionally balancing environment.
- A couple of drops in 1 cup of Epsom salt added to a bath for a soothing bedtime routine.
- Speaking of bath, how about some homemade bath bombs using Peace & Calming. These make wonderful gifts too!
- You can make a lovely linen and pillow spray.
- Use a couple of drops with a carrier oil for a relaxing massage after a long day.
- Simply breathe directly from the bottle when stuck in a traffic jam to stay calm during rush hour.
- Create a calming roll-on to gift a mother in need.
- Whip up a creamy body butter using Peace & Calming for an after bath luxury.
Peace & Calming is a super popular essential oil blend. It contains essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy.
There is also a Peace & Calming II version of this blend that consists of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, Davana, and Young Living’s exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oils.
Both blends smell incredible and are a hit in our home!
Don’t have Peace & Calming yet? Let me share two ways that you can order.