Item #: 3321
This essential oil blend helps promote a clear mind and amplifies mental alertness, and vitality. It increases energy when overly tired and brings greater focus to the spirit and mind.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum): is uplifting, refreshing, and invigorating. It may be beneficial for clearing confusion. In a study done by Dmeber, et al., 1995, cardamom was found to enhance performance accuracy.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol): helps overcome mental fatigue, stimulates memory and opens the conscious mind. University of Miami scientists found that inhaling rosemary, boosted alertness, eased anxiety, and amplified analytic and mental ability.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita): stimulates the mind and sense awareness. Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati, found that inhaling peppermint oil increased mental accuracy by 28 percent.
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum): alleviates mental fatigue and muscle spasms.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamania): is simultaneously uplifting and calming, with a unique ability to relieve anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens): is antispasmodic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, and is uplifting.
- Jasmine Jasminum officinale): is stimulating to the mind and improves circulation.
- Lemon (Citrus Limon): is stimulating and invigorating. A 1995 Mie University study found that citrus fragrances boosted immunity, induced relaxation, and reduced depression.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii): is stimulating and revitalizing and enhances both the nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Chamomile, Roman (Chamaemelum nobile): combats restlessness, tension, and insomnia. It purges toxins from the liver where anger is stored. It also clears mental blocks.
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora): is high in linalool, which has relaxing, empowering effects. It is also very grounding and strengthening.
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata): helps bring about a sense of relaxation and balance.
- Dilute 1 part essential oil to 1 part V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Directly Inhale
- Add 2-4 drops to bath water
- Apply 1-2 drops on edge of ears, wrists, neck, forehhead, temples, or VitaFlex points on the foot (brain and large toe).
- This blend can be worn as a perfume or cologne
Caution: Can be irritating to sensitive skin. Use with caution during pregnancy. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for up to 12 hours aftter use.
“I started using it on Mary the day I got it in the mail. Within a couple days I noticed that her attention span had increased and she was recalling more of her life. Her family members couldn’t believe it. It gave me so much inspiration that I was floating on air.” -Lorrie
For more testimonials using this essential oil blend, visit Oils Testimonials.