Did you know that bloating, gas, indigestion, acid reflux, heartburn and burping are not normal body functions? (I didn’t until listening to Dr. Bob, a homeopathic M.D., on the radio). These symptoms are a result of a poor American diet. Due to the nature of the American diet we begin to decrease the enzymes in our body by a dramatic amount, in part from cooking our food at high temperatures, using preservatives in our food, adding wax to our produce, and so on…thus leading to improper functioning of our digestive system, which leads to the above symptoms and if not corrected, could lead to more serious complications .
So how do we begin to regain our health and eliminate these symptoms? We need to make healthier food choices and supplement with a digestive aid that allows for proper breakdown of food and work toward replacing and restoring enzymes back into the body. These should come from natural sources not synthetic ones.
Di-Gize is a blend that relieves digestive problems including indigestion, heartburn, gas, and bloating. It helps fight Candida as it kills and digests parasite infestation. This blend consists of the following:
- Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus): is antiseptic and combats intestinal parasites and urinary tract infections. It is antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and prevents fermentation.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): has been traditionally used to combat nausea and gastrointestinal fermentation. It is antispasmodic, antiseptic, and helps to calm and alleviate indigestion.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita): is one of the most highly regarded herbs for improving digestion and combating parasites. It relaxes the smooth muscles of the intestinal tract and promotes peristalsis. It kills bacteria, yeasts, fungi and mold.
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J. scopulorum): works as a powerful detoxifier and cleanser and amplifies kidney function.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): is antiseptic and stimulating to the gastrointestinal system. It is antispasmodic, antiseptic, and used for flatulence and nausea. It promotes digestion and prevents fermentation.
- Lemongrass (Cymbogon flexuosus): has been documented to have powerful antifungal properties. It is vasodilating, ant-inflammatory, and improves digestion.
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum): is an antispasmodic, antiseptic, stimulates and increases bile flow, and helps calm and relieve spastic colitis, indigestion, and intestinal pain.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin): is a powerful digestive aid that alleviates nausea. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce fluid retention.
Young Living’s essential oils meet specific standards which means it comes from the named plant sources, are not synthetic, and are safe to ingest, for more information on YL standards, click here.
Dilute 1 part essential oil to 4 parts V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other vegetable oil of choice. Massage or use as a compress on the stomach. Apply to Vita Flex points on feet and ankles for stomach and intestinal relief. For internal use, dilute as directed above and take 1 capsule before each meal or as desired. Possible skin sensitivity.
Vita Flex charts:
For more information on enzymes, click here for a pdf. booklet by best-selling author STEPHNEY A. LANGFORD.
Click here for Di-Gize.
For information on joining the Young Living experience and shop using wholesale prices, click here.
Disclaimer: The information provided is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is your responsibility to educate yourself and address any health or medical needs you may have with your physician. Please seek professional help when needed.